Saturday, May 3, 2014

Blog Entry #33 (Strange Note)

I woke up with a strange note in my hand last night:
(Front: "Two gods in [ripped]... One god without [ripped]... One god without [ripped]... One stands for [ripped]... One stands for [ripped]... For millions of [ripped]... But that will [ripped]... his power [ripped]... The power of the [ripped]...)
A lot of the information appears to be torn off, making this side impossible to figure out.

(Back: "The seventh shall be released, consider this a reward. ~Gatekeeper" [The pyramid symbol] ["1/12" is in the bottom left of the note])

I woke up with my camera as well (while recording). As soon as I post this I will look on my camera to see what was recorded. Maybe it would explain where I got this note.

(Edit: watched the video... I will upload it later, because I really don't feel like looking at it again. I just need a break) ~11:51pm

Trial One: Uploaded

No comments:

Post a Comment